JUSTIN BIEBER NAILART

Sunday 10 February 2013


At first, I'd like to tell you that I'm not a Justin Bieber fan. Well, I think he's handsome, and I've got three or four songs of him on my iPod, so I like him anyway. Doing a JB design was requested by one of my lovely Instagram followers, and so I sat down today and thought of a nice way to do one. This was my second time ever using acrylic paint for the nail art (the first try was one or two years ago when I wanted to do a pattern that looks like a rubic's cube, but I failed so hard), and I've also never painted a face before neither! But after 1,5 hours I was done, and I'm so pleased with how it looks like, especially Justin's face. It's not perfect but you do recognize him ♥ :D








Remember that you can ask me to do specific nailart for you anytime, guys!


post signature