2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRASIL NAILART

Saturday 24 May 2014



 Countdown to June 12! I'm very excited for the World Cup this year. I know that my blog must look very uninteresting to any not-football-fanatic person at the moment, but it's just my favourite sport and I love watching matches. Unfortunately I don't play it myself, I did volleyball for the past 9 years.
By the way: Tonight, the Champions League final will take place, the last big event in football before the start of the World Cup competition. Are you going to watch it?
 Talking about my nails, I wanted to combine the most noticeable motives representing the tournament in one design. So I went for the brazilian flag on my pinky, the World Cup logo, the mascot Fuleco (it's an armadillo), and the Brazuca (a football by Adidas, designed just for the event). I love that all the used colors go so well together and result in a bright and happy design. At the end of this post, you'll discover a little animation I added, to show you some of the stages of painting this design. Maybe you want to give it a try, too? Have fun!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment